As I mentioned, I followed the Low Fodmap Diet for a number of days, to allow myself to walk in my patients shoes. I have a sweet tooth and love a biscuit during the day as a snack. These oaty biscuits saved me from falling off the diet and were very easy to make. They even have added linseed for extra fiber and nutrition.
30g dark chocolate
1. Pre-heat oven to 350degrees
2. Mash bananas
3. Mix in oats and stir for form sticky dough (add more oats if needed)
4. Add chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
5. Spray baking sheet with fry-light to prevent sticking
6. Add 1 heaped tablespoon of dough to baking tray and continue until you make 6-8 biscuits
7. Bake for 10-15minutes until the biscuits start to brown a little
Sprinkle with cinnamon/honey or cocoa powder
Makes 6-8 "biscuits"