200g chicken lean meat
200g brussels sprouts sliced in two
1 cup chopped kale seasoned with salt and pepper
1/2 stock cube
1 tsp garlic powder
dried rosemary 1/2 tsp
1 tsp cornflour
2 tsp butter
olive oil 1 tbsp
1. Add brussels sports to casserole dish and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in pre-heated over at 180 for 30minutes.
2. Add chicken breast, salt and pepper and 2 tsp water. Reduce heat to medium and cover
3. Cook chicken for 8minutes, adding water if needed
4. Meanwhile in separate bowl, mix 1 tsp butter, lemon juice, rosemary and garlic powder
5. Once chicken is cooked remove chicken from pan, leaving the juices. Check on Brussels sprouts and add seasoned kale to casserole dish.
6. Add stock cube, 100mls water and butter mix stirring whilst adding. Reduce heat to low-medium heat and cover for 2-3minutes.
7. In separate bowel, mix cornflour and butter
8. Open lid, add cornflour butter mix and stir to remove any flour clumping together.
9. Keep heat at medium heat until a sauce forms.
10. Serve chicken with sauce and roasted green vegetables.
per serving: 370kcals, 13g carbs, 21g fat, 28g protein