Hey, Im Tracy, Dietitian currently living in Dublin but working all over Ireland. I started this business in 2015 after returning from the US, where I worked for four years.
I am passionate about everything related to nutrition, health and fitness. Unfortunately the nutrition and fitness world is flooded with gimmicks and fads like skinnyteas, miracle superfoods, diet pills and many other products that claim to do it all. I help people navigate through all that nonsense to find whats right for them. Balanced nutrition is a hard science and Im here to help!
I offer nutrition consults and corporate services. You can book an appointment online or contact me directly.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
- BSc Dietetics, Queen Margaret University
- Cert. of Adult Weight Management Training, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics USA
- FODMAP certified, Bons Secours Hospital
- FODMAP, Kings College London (2016)
- Sports nutrition diploma Ulster University (Graduate 2017)
Clinical obesity and weight management
Corporate nutrition and workplace wellness
Team nutrition for various sports
Eating disorder counselling and nutritional management